Thursday, December 22, 2011

Police Games: Mumbai Police: लंदन में लहराया मुंबई पुलिस का परचम, कुर्ला पुलिस स्टेशन की महिला ASI ने जीते दो गोल्ड मेडल..

MUMBAI: An assistant inspector of the Kurla police station has done the force proud by winning two gold medals at the Commonwealth International Power lifting and Bench press Championship held in London last week.
Kalpana Sawant (40), who has been bench pressing and power lifting for the last 20 years, lives in Kalachowki with her three sisters and practises in Goregaon with a private trainer every morning for three hours. "I was an athlete in college and entered the police force because of this hobby. The service has helped me hone my skills and I have been able to achieve a lot because of the support of my seniors," Sawant said.

No comments:

Post a Comment